Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 414|回复: 0

Get more POE 3.21 guide and buy cheap POE PC/XBOX/PS4 Currency - POECurrency.com

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-5-11 14:08:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As we all know, the Path of Exile has now launched the Crucible League around the Crucible Forge. In this Crucible League, you can unlock your own unique skill tree for your weapons and upgrade them. But the premise of all this is that you must defeat the Enemies that came out of the . Next I will tell you the best build of Witch Elementalist in this path of exile 3.21 Crucible update. So that you can defeat the enemies faster.

The advantage of Witch Elementalist is to utilize elemental ailments, so our construction should focus on this advantage, so that she can use all types of damage and strengthen her survivability, otherwise she cannot easily defeat the boss. An excellent build require you Buy POE Currency a lot to support.

Your gear has to increase hp and ideally provide multiple types of resistance, you may also need some other POE items that give extra health. Your early weapons are mostly around lightning damage, but as you get to the late game you need gear that can craft All elemental damage weapons. If you don't have enough currency to buy these weapons, helmets or other items, just visit poecurrency.com to POE Currency Buy.

This is all the information I know, I hope it can help you.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:17 , Processed in 0.049888 second(s), 18 queries .