Peyton Manning would like to delete self

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:07:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
is almost always the smartest guy on the field, and that usually manifests itself in the form of pre-snap gyrations and revelatory defensive strategies. But Manning also knows something about self-preservation, which is why it's not uncommon for him to take a self-sack.The latest Jesper Horsted Jersey  from SportsLineWe saw it again on Sunday against the , but instead of dropping to the turf and waiting for the official to blow the play dead, the quarterback got to his feet and hit .Peyton Manning back to pa s. Falls down. Gets up. Finds Emmanuel Sanders for 34 yards.  NFL (@NFL) It was one of the biggest plays on the afternoon for the Broncos. The Steelers tried to challenge that Manning gave himself up but, well, you can't do that.  PIT wanted to challenge that QB gave himself up. Not reviewable. Could challenge he was touched and down by contact. He  Lucas Patrick Jersey was not touched. Dean Blandino (@DeanBlandino) Either way, after the Broncos beat the Steelers, Manning sounded as if he'd like to forget the play altogether.Ill have to take a look at that play, he told reporters. Id like to get in there early in the morning and then Germain Ifedi Jersey  I can get it deleted off the game film. I dont know because those video guys get there pretty quick. I think it was probably our longest pa s play of the game. Well take it. ..."I dont really want to analyze this play too much, Manning continued. Id kind of like it to go away, if it could. I was stepping up. When you William Perry Jersey  fake that way and kind of get your head around, I felt that guy closing, so I stepped up and kind of leaned forward. My momentum kind of just took me down, I gue s. I didnt think that he had touched me. I told Emmanuel just to kind of be alert in case I fall down, get back up to be uncovered.  The wily old vet didn't play his best game against the Steelers but he was good enough. Manning finished 21 of  Damien Williams Jersey 37 for 222 yards (0 TDs, 0 INTs) and one self-sack-that-wasn't for a 34-yard completion to Sanders. We're gue sing Bill Belichick and the Patriots will be preparing for that all week.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 08:15 , Processed in 0.046754 second(s), 18 queries .