LOOK Tom Brady only fills out 10 percent

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:10:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Like most of America, filled out an Russ Grimm Jersey  NCAA Tournament bracket this week. However, unlike most of America, Brady decided to leave most of his bracket blank, which probably should be a strategy we all steal for next year because Brady's bracket is perfect so far.As you can see below ( ), the quarterback only made a total of seven picks in his bracket and in each of those picks he went with the same team: Michigan.Brady's doesn't care who Michigan's Darrick Forrest Jersey  playing, he's taking them. Brady also doesn't care that there's 67 total games to pick, he's picking seven.Thanks to Brady's strategy, he's now 1-0 picking tournament games so far because the Wolverines won their play-in game vs. Tulsa on Wednesday. Brady's perfect bracket will be put to the test on Friday night when the 11th-seeded Wolverines play Notre Dame.Now you might be Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey  thinking that Brady's strategy is crazy, but I kind of like it.  For one, it cuts down on how long it takes to do a bracket. I filled out one bracket for this tournament and it took me three hours. I'm gue sing Brady's bracket took him three seconds.Obviously, the downside for Brady is that if Michigan loses Jonathan Allen Jersey , then his bracket's busted. The upside is that his bracket's going to make it until at least Friday night, which is more than most of us can say. I threw my bracket away after Yale and Arkansas-Little Rock won on Thursday. Brady's still going strong.Anyway, Brady isn't the only NFL quarterback backing his team this March. has Cal doing some damage in the tournament (Please don't tell Rodgers that Cal just for the rest of the season).Of course I have making a run, was starting with my underdog picks.  Aaron Rodgers (@AaronRodgers12) There's also quarterback , who's hoping his Fresno State Bulldogs will put on gla s slippers and be .  I have Cal State University Bakersfield and Fresno State in the final Washington Commanders Women Jersey  game.  Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:00 , Processed in 0.051214 second(s), 30 queries .