The Titans GM is still trying to drum up

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:18:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jon Robinson became the general manager of the in early January. As the GM of the team with the No. 1 pick in the draft, he has a lot of options in front of him, and he has a responsibility to explore all of them. And so Robinson has done a lot of talking this offseason Chase Hansen Jersey  about what he is and isn't willing to consider with that draft pick.Shortly after taking the job, Robinson he "will look at any and all offers that come this way." About a month later, he spoke extemporaneously about the different kinds of players he might be looking at if the Titans were to keep the pick, seemingly toward the offensive or defensive line. Over the weekend, he talked about what it would take for a team into the No. 1 spot."There is a group of players that are at the top of the draft, that, you don't want to move back too far cause you can mi s out on one of those guys, and if you do move back that far you  Ethan Greenidge Jersey want to make sure that you have a king's ransom, for lack of a better term, to move that far," Robinson said. "I would say that for us to move out of that pick, it's going to take a substantial amount of picks to do that."On Tuesday, Robinson clarified those statements, seemingly in an attempt to drum up more interest than there would be if it was known he would only accept a "king's ransom." Here's his quote, via .  "We'd be open to moving the pick. I think the statement I made the other Albert Huggins Jersey  day maybe got taken out of context a little bit with 'king's ransom' ... The question was what would it take to move way back in the draft, which would take a lot of picks ... I think some heard that I wasn't open to moving, or we weren't open to moving the pick, which is not true."This is all pretty standard stuff. Even if the Titans have someone they really like at No. 1, they have to see what kind of offers come in. (Even the Bucs said multiple times last offseason that they were open to trade offers, despite the fact that it was pretty well known that they were zeroed in on selecting Jameis Winston.) They already have their franchise quarterback in , but they have Deuce McAllister Jersey  a lot of holes elsewhere on the roster. If there is a team that really wants or and is scared the Browns might take that player at Desmond Trufant Jersey  No. 2, they can come up with a package of multiple selections in order to leapfrog the order and get their guy. That would give Tenne see more ammo with which to fill their many roster needs.Part of being able to get a deal like that is giving off the impre sion that you're open to it so that teams approach you with offers. If there's an agreeable proposal, you take it. And if not, you can just stick where you are and take whoever you think is the best prospect on the board.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:02 , Processed in 0.048328 second(s), 18 queries .