Adrian Peterson has a famous new roommat

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:22:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you've ever had your job relocated to a new city, then you probably already know that one of the most painful parts of moving is finding a new place to live.New running back had to go  Joe Montana Jersey through that exact situation last week after. Fortunately for Peterson though, he didn't have to house hunt for long because one of his new teammates offered to let him move in.As NFL Network's Omar Ruiz , Peterson is now living with ."Nobody is more happy than Adrian Peterson right now, saying his prayers had been answered when he found out about the trade, and his teammates excited too," Ruiz said. "In fact, he's living at Larry Fitzgerald' San Francisco 49Ers Jersey s guest house right now, and Peterson saying he had never heard his old buddy Fitz more excited than when he called him to welcome him to the team."  This almost sounds like a po sible "Step Brothers" sequel. You have a team (Cardinals) and a player (Peterson) who were going nowhere this season, but then Peterson moves in with Fitzgerald and every problem is fixed.The pair have lived together for le s than a week now, and let's review what has happened in that week:The Cardinals are 1-0.Adrian Peterson ran for more yards in one game with the Cardinals (134) than he did in four games with the (81).The presence of Peterson even opened up things Arik Armstead Jersey  for Fitzgerald, who caught 10 pa ses for 138 yards in Arizona's 38-33 win over the .If both guys continue with this type of succe s, there's a chance Peterson might not ever move out.  After Jerry Rice Jersey  just one game Fitzgerald has been astounded at what Peterson's presence has meant to the Cardinals. As a matter of fact, Fitzgerald is pretty convinced that the Cardinals would have ."I wish he'd have been here 11 years from the beginning," Fitzgerald said, via the team's official website. "I'd have a Super Bowl ring already. But having him here, his leadership, his demeanor in the huddle, I think it's reinvigorating everybody."As for Peterson, the change of scenery from Steve Young Jersey  New Orleans to Arizona .  "I feel good. This is the opportunity I've been waiting for," Peterson said, via the team's website. "Once I got that call on Tuesday, I was rejuvenated."The 32-year-old Peterson says , which means the two old-timers -- Fitzgerald is 34 -- could be living together indefinitely.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:06 , Processed in 0.057600 second(s), 18 queries .