Week 7 NFL Picks Panthers roll on the ro

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:25:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After a nice 7-3 run in Week 4 and Week 5, it was back to a losing record last week with my Best Bets, going 2-3.I had two big favorites in New England -9 and the -10 both go down in flames late after having real chances to cover. That reminded me to stay away from the big favorites in a league of complete parity.This week, it's back to the dogs, including a winner Thursday night with  Jason Kelce Jersey the +3 against the in a wild, fun, entertaining game that came down to the last play  three times. That brings my record as part of Team OddsShark in the Westgate SuperContest to 15-15-1.Since I picked the Thursday night game, I have a bonus pick here in my five Best Bets, or six total.  Of the six, I have just one favorite, with Dallas Goedert Jersey  that being the -3 at Chicago against the .Other than that, it's me with the dogs.And I don't mean Nick Kostos, Will Brinson and Jason La Canfora, my Pick Six podcast partners.Panthers -3 at BearsThe Panthers will have extra days off before this one, which will help the offense get back on track. was good in his last two road games, and he will be here as well. I think Carolina's pa s rush will force into two or three turnovers. Panthers big.    K'Von Wallace Jersey +5.5 vs. SaintsThis will be 's first start, and the are better on defense than in recent years, but this line looks crazy. The Saints aren't that good. and the offense has struggled at times outside on the road. The Green Bay defense will play inspired here without . They pick up the slack for Hundley, who will do a nice job managing the game. This will be an outright upset. +3 at This game is in England, which makes it e sentially a neutral field. So the oddsmakers think the Rams are the better team. They've played that way so Boston Scott Jersey  far, but Arizona seemed to find something last week against the Bucs. I think that carries over here. won't run as wild as a week ago, but will make some big plays off play-action. Cardinals take it in an upset. +5.5 vs. The Giants impre sed last week winning on the road at Denver. They did so with a run game and an impre sive defensive effort. They will need the same formula here against Seattle to pull off the upset. I am not sure they win the game outright, but they will keep it close behind their defense. Take the points.  Bonus pick +3.5 at PatriotsThis rematch of last February's Super Bowl will focus on the Atlanta collapse in that game. But the real focus should be on the Falcons offense against the defense. The Atlanta offense has yet to play like it did a year ago, but the Patriots will prove to be just what the Falcons need. New England  Miles Sanders Jersey is 32nd in total defense. has a field day here to win a shootout.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:07 , Processed in 0.053966 second(s), 18 queries .