WATCH DeMarcus Ware reunites his high sc

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:36:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The "Taste of the Broncos" event that Denver's football team holds every year is always filled with players singing Ken Daneyko Kids Jersey  all kinds of tunes. You could always count on Peyton Manning to croon some Kenny Chesney tracks, for example. This year, linebacker DeMarcus Ware got in on the action by reuniting his band from high school. What'd they sing? Well,  Damon Severson Jersey they started off with "My Girl" during sound check.  sound check with , Mirage  Adam Henrique Men Jersey and Vaudevylle! :  Broncos Off Field (@BroncosOffField)   And later, during the actual event, they did a little Prince tribute. Denver Broncos (@Broncos) Ware and his boys have some pretty good pipes! It sure seems like they enjoyed themselves, too.  Me and the guys got  Graeme Clarke Jersey a kick out of last night. The crowd had us pumped. My first rock star moment D-Ware (@DeMarcusWare) It seems pretty unfair that a dude who is that good at football could also be a good singer, but hey, some people  Keith Kinkaid Women Jersey are just good at everything.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 08:17 , Processed in 0.052397 second(s), 18 queries .