Seahawks Richard Sherman refuses to hold

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:37:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With in retirement, it looks like has decided to carry on Beast Mode's tradition of not getting along with the media.  The cornerback was supposed to hold his weekly pre s conference on Wednesday. However, that didn't happen because -- well Andrei Vasilevskiy Women Jersey , we'll let Sherman explain why.  "I'm just going to make sure people -- it's a privilege to have me up there," Sherman said from his locker, . "You're going to mi s me when I'm gone." Sherman generally stands at a podium for his weekly pre s conference, but he decided not to do that this week.    It seems that Sherman is still slightly frustrated with the media over an incident that occurred last week. After his Dec. 21 pre s conference, Sherman told that he was going to "ruin" his career. Things got contentious during that pre s conference because Sherman was being blitzed Mikhail Sergachev Women Jersey  with that he had with Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell during the team's 24-3 win over the in Week 15.  In that game, Sherman became upset with Bevell because the Seahawks were calling pa s plays at the one-yard line, which is apparently still a very sensitive topic in Seattle. (Just give the ball to Marshawn, right?)    Following Sherman's outburst, the Seahawks on Dec. 17. Sherman was expected to apologize to the team, but it doesn't sound like that happened.  "I thought he would apologize ," Carroll said. "I thought he would more than he did. That's it." The Seahawks also had another meeting on Dec. 21 before playing the . Although the Seahawks are known for their solid team chemistry, Carroll admitted that the Sherman situation might have been a distraction.  Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey   "It may have been, but we met Wednesday and had a special meeting Wednesday to make sure that we were  Martin St Louis Women Jersey moving ahead and moving forward," Carroll said . "And we did that. And it wasn't even a factor." If it was distraction, it's a distraction that might've cost the Seahawks a first-round bye. The 34-31 lo s to the Cardinals means that the Seahawks are going to have a hard time earning the No. 2 seed in the NFC and the bye that comes with it. They'd need to beat the 49ers in Week 17 and have the lose to the .  As for the recent team meetings, Sherman says they're actually pretty common.    "It happens every year at different times. The Super Bowl year, it happened after Miami. The year after, it happened, I think there was some kind of big locker room deal that we had, and it happened after that," Sherman said. "The other year, we traded Percy Harvin . It happened after that. Every year it happens." It's not clear if Sherman has been punished by the team Peter Budaj Men Jersey  for his outburst. Carroll recently said that situation was handled internally, and then declined to specify whether or not there was any actual punishment.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:07 , Processed in 0.052926 second(s), 18 queries .