Broncos fire offensive coordinator Mike

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:12:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The are one of the league's most inept offenses, which isn't altogether surprising when the offense line is in shambles and the starting quarterback is either or . And on Monday, in an effort to change something -- -- the Broncos fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.  The Broncos have fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy according to team source.  Cam Fowler Women Jersey John Elway churns through coaches Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)  McCoy, who served as the Broncos offensive coordinator from 2010-12, served as the head coach from 2013-2016. The Chargers fired him in January after he went 27-37 in four seasons and made the playoffs one time. The Broncos hired McCoy two weeks after he was relieved of his duties by the Chargers. And now he again finds himself out of work Jackson Lacombe Kids Jersey .  Broncos have i sues at QB, WRs have been under-performing as well. Mike McCoy is the first to go but others on staff could follow in 2018 Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)  The latest development comes hours after the Broncos' punchle s performance against the in which Denver's defense held Cincinnati to 190 total yards but the offense committed two turnovers -- including an Osweiler interception in the end zone -- that ultimately resulted in a 20-17 lo s. Now 3-7, the Broncos ahead of only the winle s .Last week, Hall of Famer, two-time Super Bowl winner and Broncos general manager John Elway called the team "a little soft" during its six-game losing streak."I think at this point we're still trying to figure out how we can get through it,'' Elway said Friday. "So, there's no question at the end of the year we'll evaluate it and we'll look back and see what happened. But I will tell you I think we got a little bit soft. To be dead honest with you, we got a little bit soft.  "We went  Josh Manson Women Jersey 4-0 in the preseason, we started out 3-1, then we get a bye week, and if you exhale in this league, you're in trouble. To be dead honest with you, I think we exhaled, and it's hard to recover from that. So, it's a le son that hopefully we all learned and prevent it from happening again.''Not surprisingly, Elway;s characterization didn't sit well with some players."Because I'm out there on the field, I'm out there on the field, I know my guys are out there on  Jason Chimera Men Jersey the field, none of us are soft," linebacker said after losing to the Bengals, via . "We go  Dennis Rasmussen Jersey out there and bust our a s week to week, play good technique, we work hard, we're not just getting pushed over, pushed around ... for him to call us soft just rubbed us the wrong way. But he can say what he wants to say."  Going forward, the Broncos could choose to turn to 2016 first-round pick , who has been injured for much of the season. That said, It's hard to imagine that he'll magically fix all that ails this offense. Just like it's hard to imagine that firing McCoy will suddenly change the fortunes of a unit has underachieved all season.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:10 , Processed in 0.048760 second(s), 18 queries .