WATCH Richard Sherman explains why playe

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:28:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
is one of the NFL's best cornerbacks, but he's also one of the league's most thoughtful players -- even if the subject is a controversial one.He's been on the in this country, and he's also blasted commi sioner Roger Tom Pyatt Women Jersey  Goodell and the NFL for everything from to sticking taxpayers with the bills . And on Thursday, the cornerback spoke frankly about why players shouldn't trust the NFL. "Does the NFL care when gets hit in the face five times Ryan Dzingel Jersey  and pretty much knocked out the game? And they have all these spotters and people that watch the game specifically for these reasons, and you see the guy on his hands and knees shaking his head after he just took a shot to the face," Sherman said in the video below.   "And the NFL is saying that they didn't see any indication that he should come out of the game," he continued. "If you take the reigning MVP out of the game in the last couple minutes, with the game on the line, he'd be frustrated, the fans would be frustrated. But it would be in line with what the NFL said it wanted to see in terms of player safety. But you didn't, because it would affect the ratings, it would affect the  Chris Driedger Men Jersey game. They are a bottom- Magnus Paajarvi Men Jersey line busine s."It's a reality: We really don't have a reason to trust the NFL.  Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) "As dedicated as we players are to this game, it's getting more and more difficult to ignore the fact that we don't have a league that shows the same kind of dedication when it comes to taking care of the players who are laying their bodies on the line every Sunday,"  Paul Carey Jersey Sherman wrote in ."It's a huge i sue -- one that a lot of players talk about behind closed doors, and would like to talk about more openly," he said. "They're pa sionate about it and they want to see change. I feel like I have a voice, and I have the mindset and the courage to come out and say something about it.  "So I'm gonna say it."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:43 , Processed in 0.053667 second(s), 18 queries .