WATCH Von Miller spoofs Justin Bieber wi

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:29:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Each year  Gustav Olofsson Men Jersey EA Sports gets more and more creative with their production of commercials -- remember the from a few years ago? -- and 2017 is no exception.The video game company went in a different direction this time, however, putting , , in parody mode and sending him straight  Alex Stalock Kids Jersey at Justin Bieber.Biebs' hit 2015 single "Sorry" was the specific target, with Miller firing up "Start Me," playing the role of the many colorful dancers and asking people to pick him first when they start their franchise. . .And now he gets to test out his skills as a music video Marcus Foligno Jersey  star, and EA gets to put the importance on people starting their own custom teams. (My college roommate and I used to skip cla s at least once a Nino Niederreiter Jersey , um, week to draft custom teams. We would take an hour to draft and then somehow only squeeze in a single game.)  By  Matt Read Men Jersey the way -- Bieber's version has 1 BILLION views. No, you're dancing in the living room.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:42 , Processed in 0.055165 second(s), 18 queries .