Richard Dent not a Cam Newton fan Id kno

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 13:11:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When it comes to , one thing has become clear this year: Some people love the quarterback and some people don't.The latest from SportsLinePro Football Hall of Famer Richard Dent definitely falls into the second category.The former defensive end was recently asked what he thought about Newton's end-zone Mikhail Grigorenko Jersey  celebrations and overall antics on the field, and let's just say, Dent's not a fan."It's disrespect," Dent .  Newton  Mikko Rantanen Jersey has consistently said that if an opponent , then they need to keep him out of the end zone. Dent seems to like that idea.Cam Newton touchdown dance  Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) Not only would the Super Bowl XX MVP try to keep Newton out of the end zone if he were still playing, but he said he'd try to legally  Gabriel Landeskog Jersey injure Newton."I'm going to knock your a s out of the game. That would've been my approach," Dent said. "At some point in the game -- not with a cheap shot -- I'm going to try to get a shot that puts you out for the day. That's the risk when you want to showboat all the time."Speaking of showboating, there is a gigantic irony here. Dent took part in what will probably go down as the ultimate showboating act in NFL history: The .Dent and his Bears'  Matt Duchene Jersey teammates three months they won the Super Bowl, so maybe Dent isn't the best guy to talk about disrespecting the game.  You can probably also bet that Panthers coach Ron Rivera is slightly mystified by Dent's comments. After all, the two were teammates in Andreas Martinsen Jersey  Chicago for nine seasons (1984-92), including the 1985 season when the Bears won their first and only Super Bowl.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:18 , Processed in 0.047472 second(s), 18 queries .