Brandon Marshall to NFL owners Bridge th

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:17:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PHOENIX -- receiver Brandon Marshall was the only player invited to speak to NFL owners, coaches and team executives Monday at the annual league meeting. And his me sage was to make sure that the gap between the players and owners is bridged.Apparently, he was quite impre sive, according to 49ers owner Jed York.  Easily the best speech I've heard at an meeting. Thank you  Jed York (@JedYork)  After Marshall spoke at the meeting, he addre sed the media about his speech, as well as  Willie Brown Jersey a variety of other topics. Marshall said his me sage to commi sioner Roger Goodell and the teams was to give a players perspective and talk about the relationship between owners and players.Marshall referenced the importance of last years My Cause My  Willie Snead IV Jersey Cleats  (see Dak Prescotts tweet below), and he hoped there could be more things like that in the future.  Excited to Rock Thursday Night that Made Me to Support Colon Cancer Prevention  Dak Prescott (@dak)  I think its evident that our relationship can be so much better, Marshall said. Its important for us to continue to do things like we did last year to give players more of a voice.Marshall also talked about the move to Las Vegas. He called Oakland his favorite place to play  Marquel Lee Jersey when he was with Denver, and he expre sed concern about the pitfalls of playing in Sin City.  I just want to make sure the players are protected, Marshall said. I think that it can be a tough place for a kid coming out of college, so that locker room has to be strong because theres so much there, theres acce s to so much. Its the strip, but its really big and it can be overwhelming at times for young, immature players, so thats my thoughts on Las Vegas.Marshall was also asked about the maturity level of new teammate, . Marshall said he has a great rapport already with Beckham, and that hes awesome. I love him.But Marshall also said he can help Beckham improve on and off the field.Ive been on both ends of the spectrum, Marshall said. Ive been a problem, and Ive also been a solution. I have a wealth of experience. ... We have to remember that Odell is 24 years old, and we all have our own journey.  Nate Hobbs Jersey Hes the ultimate competitor, and I want him to stay exactly where hes at. Sometimes its easy for us as wide receivers and football players to  Richard Seymour Jersey cro s that line, but hell grow. Next year hes not going to be perfect, and the year after that hes not going to be perfect. Im 33, and every year I get better and better. Im never perfect. I just want him to stay on the track hes on and continue to mature.  If Beckham screws up, it sounds like Marshall will talk to him and try and keep him in line. Based on what York said, that might be a speech worth hearing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:32 , Processed in 0.045921 second(s), 18 queries .