Cam Newton cant get a flag but Cardinals

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:32:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When dove at 's knees this past Sunday, he got away with a clear penalty. And after that game, the ' quarterback and reigning MVP -- it sounded more like a  Darcy Tucker Women Jersey pa sionate plea to the league -- about how he gets unequal treatment in the pocket from NFL officials.Campbell's hit, which might've sparked Newton's speech, went uncalled at the time, but it was penalized later. the NFL fined Campbell $18,000 for that low hit. Campbell will appeal, Bell added.According to Bell, Campbell apologized to Newton on the field for this hit:  Still, Newton was understandably upset. After all, that wasn't the first time this year So, he decided to share his thoughts    "It's not fun.  Grant Fuhr Kids Jersey It's really taking the fun out of the game for me. Honestly, it really is. At times, I don't even feel safe. Enough is enough. I plan on talking to Commi sioner Goodell about this. It's not fun. And I don't know what I have to do. I showed a lot of frustration today and I apologized to the referee who I was talking to, but I don't think there's a person who can go Timothy Liljegre Women Jersey  through what I go through and still keep their head. Hits to the head, that's one thing, but when you're not protected in the pocket, that's another thing."The story of my life ever since I came in is just, 'Oh well, we me sed that one up Timothy Liljegren Kids Jersey . Sorry.' That's bull crap. That's bull crap. As players in this league, if we do something stupid, we get fined. If we do something derogatory to somebody else, we get fined. I just can't keep accepting 'Oh we mi sed that one' or 'I apologize for doing that' or 'I didn't see it.' That's horse crap. That's  Darryl Sittler Jersey horse crap."Newton ended up meeting with Roger Goodell on Tuesday for "I got my point acro s. He got his point acro s," Newton said, "We ended on good terms, started on good terms, as well."  Perhaps Campbell's reported fine is an indication the league was listening. Still, we won't fully know the impact of Newton's chat with Goodell until the next time Newton takes a hit to the head or the knee within the pocket.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:30 , Processed in 0.052178 second(s), 18 queries .