Eagles Blount is not concerned about his

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:47:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Three games into the preseason, the ' running game isn't looking too Justin Anderson Jersey  great. Presumed No. 1 ball-carrier has yet to get untracked, totaling four carries for nine yards in the first game, five carries for eight yards in the second game, and four carries for 19 yards in the third game.Blount, though, is ."It matters because everybody has to get on the same page," Blount said, per NFL.com. "This is when Mike Scott Jersey  you get on the same page. This is when, as a running back, you can figure out how your linemen work together, how they block things together, how they work as a unit. So, this is when you figure that out, so it is important."But the numbers? Nah."Another number Blount isn't concerned about: the amount he weighs."I'm weighing enough," he said. "I'm good. I feel great."Blount has been listed at 245-250 pounds during his career, making him consistently one of the heaviest backs in the league. He's Isaiah Joe Jersey  already one of just five running backs in history to stand at least six feet tall, weigh at least 245 pounds and run for at least 5,000 yards during his NFL career, per Pro-Football-Reference. If he clears the 500-yard mark this season, he'll become the all-time leading rusher among such players.Prior to Blount doing it last year, though, there had only been three instances in NFL history of a player that size rushing for 500 yards or more during their age-30 season or later. Nobody has done it at 31, which Chris Webber Jersey  Blount will be in 2017. Christian Okoye, who ran for 448 yards in 1992, is the only player to come close.  The Eagles would like to use Blount as their early-down running back throughout the season, but they do have other places to turn if he's not as effective as they expect. Unle s he can buck Joel Embiid Jersey  history, they may be doing just that early and often.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:40 , Processed in 0.050777 second(s), 18 queries .