Cardinals Calais Campbell is licking my

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:51:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thanks to , it looks increasingly unlikely Tom Brady will play for the Patriots during the first four weeks of 2016, . The toughest of the four matchups for New England? Week 1 against the Cardinals.  NFL preseason As a result Vince Carter Jersey  of Brady's suspension, Arizona will face backup Pats quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and of the second-string player."Licking my chops," Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell said on  Jalen Harris Jersey CBS Sports Radio's Tiki and Tierney. "You get a rookie quarterback, pretty much, it's always exciting when you get a guy like that for his first game because he's going to be nervous. He's probably going to be sitting there holding the ball a little longer or trying to get rid of it quick, throwing bad balls. As a vet, we definitely pride ourselves on welcoming inexperienced quarterbacks the right way."So pretty clearly Campbell is excited about the prospect of not playing Brady. That doesn't mean he's enthused about Brady being suspended by the NFL.  "We're trying to stick together and understand what the i sues are around the NFL, but it's a balance," Campbell said. "You definitely understand (that) when Aron Baynes Jersey  things go wrong, there has to be discipline.  Henry Ellenson Jersey You don't want it to be too much (to) where one person can have all the power, but it's just a proce s. There's definitely some things we have to look for going into the next CBA that we have to addre s."At the end of the day, though, the union signed off on allowing Roger Goodell to be judge, jury and executioner. Is he violating the spirit of the procedure? Probably. But the letter? Not so much.  And for Campbell, the next CBA is Patrick McCaw Jersey  a long way off. Much further than Week 1, when the Cardinals hope to kick off another strong season with a first-week win over the Pats. Not having to deal with Brady makes it a lot easier.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:36 , Processed in 0.044268 second(s), 18 queries .