Zeke on opponents mocking his feed me ce

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 11:59:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
You see it happen a few times a game, at least. takes the snap from , then turns around and hands the ball to . Elliott  Alfonzo McKinnie Jersey waits patiently, reads his blocks, then explodes through the line of scrimmage and past the first-down marker. (Or Elliott just explodes through the line of scrimmage and past the first-down marker without waiting or reading anything. Either way.)Then he makes sure to let everyone in the stadium know that he needs to be fed. Especially on Thanksgiving.   NFL (@NFL) Opposing players ... do not seem to like this very much, so they've taken to mocking Elliott's celebration lately. Anthony Davis Jersey   NFL (@NFL) How does Zeke himself feel about this? Pretty good, it turns out.It's cute they want to be like me.  Ezekiel Elliott (@EzekielElliott) "I think it's funny," Elliott said, per the . "It just shows that they're focused on what you do. I think it kind of shows that  Marc Gasol Jersey you're doing a little bit of something. If people want to go out there and try to mock you, they  Rajon Rondo Jersey want to do what you do. I think it's kind of a compliment, honestly, that they care enough to even do that."  When they're mocking you and you're still leading the NFL in carries, rushing yards, yards from scrimmage, and total touchdowns; when a game for you is something like 90 yards and maybe a touchdown or two; and when your team is  Lonzo Ball Jersey 10-1 and you're one of the leading MVP candidates, well, you can laugh off the fact that guys feel the need to crib your signature celebration.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:37 , Processed in 0.058948 second(s), 18 queries .