Lions president says Ford family isnt se

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:00:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Ford family is not selling the . By the sound of it, Martha Ford, 90, who's acted as the primary owner since March 2014 when her husband pa sed away, will be succeeded by Will Barton Jersey  another member of the family.This is all according to Lions' president Rod Wood, who (partially) revealed to WMGC-FM (105.1) the Ford's plan for the future. The bottom line: The Ford family is "committed" to the Lions in the long term."I'm very involved in the plans to succeed Mrs. Ford within the family and the ownership, and beyond that I' Alex English Jersey d rather leave all that to those who are in the room as opposed to talk about it outside the room JaMychal Green Jersey ," Wood said on Thursday, per . "But I can a sure the fans and the community that the Ford family's committed to owning the Lions long term."  According to the newspaper, Wood was asked about the state of the Noah Vonleh Jersey  relationships within the Ford family, but he declined to comment on "any of the inter-family discu sions." As reported back in November,Sheila Ford Hamp, Martha Ford's daughter, has seen her role and influence increase recently.William Clay Ford originally bought the Lions for $4.5 million in 1963, In September, reported that the franchise was valued at $1.44 billion -- the third lowest total out of all 32 teams. Only the Raiders and Bills landed a cheaper price tag  Facundo Campazzo Jersey than the Lions.  The Lions have journeyed to the postseason 11 times since the 1964 season. They've won just one playoff game in that span.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:32 , Processed in 0.048252 second(s), 18 queries .