WATCH Browns use pre-recorded video mess

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:03:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the moments preceding the Week 2 preseason game between the and , a dozen Cleveland players . The group included tight end , . In response, during the Browns' first regular season game.But on Friday, the A sociated Pre s reported that Sean McDermott Jersey  the Browns' plan for Sunday's regular-season opener would include players and coaches . But before that, the Browns showed a pre-produced segment on the FirstEnergy Stadium video boards in which players expre sed concerns about racial equality in America.  A special me sage on unity and equality from members of the Cleveland Browns.  Cleveland Browns (@Browns)  The video included me sages from Browns players , , , , and coach Hue Jackson.This also happened before kickoff:     Cleveland Browns (@Browns)    Got to run out of the tunnel w today and stand with the athletes for the National Anthem. Super cool.  Jennifer Ciaccia (@JenniferCiaccia)  The players also asked owner Jimmy Haslam and Dillon Brooks Jersey  his wife Dee to join them on the field during the anthem, reports 's Mike Florio who adds that "The video flows directly from the me sage given to players by Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown" after the Giants preseason game. "He suggested that they come up with an alternative, constructive approach to communicate their concerns regarding racial equality. And so they did."  Brown reportedly told the team during that meeting, "."After the players protested before the Giants game, team leader Marko Guduric Jersey  Christian Kirksey told reporters, "We did it out of respect. No disrespect for anyone, we just felt like it was the right time and the need to do it."Rookie added: "There's a lot of racial and social injustices in the world that are going on right now. We just decided to take a knee and pray for the people who have been affected and just pray for the world in general."And DeValve, a 2016 fourth-round pick out of Princeton who is married to an African-American Justin Holiday Jersey  woman, said recent events in Charlottesville, Va., that left one woman dead and 19 injured, factored into his decision to join his teammates in protest.  "I myself will be raising children that don't look like me, and I want to do my part as well to do everything I can to raise them in a better environment than we have right now," DeValve explained last month. "So I wanted Mike Bibby Jersey  to take the opportunity with my teammates during the anthem to pray for our country and also to draw attention to the fact that we have work to do."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:30 , Processed in 0.049334 second(s), 18 queries .