Jerry Jones explains scenario in which T

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 12:47:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The ' quarterback situation , who said Monday, "It' Jeurys Familia Jersey s pretty simple for us: Dak's going to play quarterback as we go forward." NFL Week 15  That would be rookie , who played an important role in the Cowboys' 11-game winning streak, but struggled in Sunday's lo s to the . Those struggles promptly led to speculation about when the Cowboys would turn the offense back over to , the odd man out during Prescott's breakout season. On Tuesday, owner and general manager Jerry Jones didn't offer his version of, "It's pretty simple for us: Dak's going to play quarterback as we go forward." Jones, appearing on , instead Amed Rosario Jersey  entertained scenarios in which Romo would play.Jerry on on scenario that would see Romo return - "I don't have a definition for it, but you'll know it when you see it." Roy White III (@RDubThree)  There's more:  Jerry Jones said one of the factors that would cause a change at QB: We've got to play better Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) Jerry Jones said the Cowboys want Tony Romo to be ready on the spur of the moment to play to win the game if need be Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr)    So yeah, this probably doesn Juan Lagares Jersey 't help Garrett, Prescott or Romo, though it certainly gives credence to this tweet from CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canforaak is playing rookie ball tonite. We're about to find out how patient Jerry is. They get stifled by the Bucs and I bet it's Romo Time Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)  For now, this remains Prescott's team. "He's done a really good job for us up to this point, won 11 of 13 games that he's started,  Michael Conforto Jersey and he's handled really every situation as well as you can handle it," Garrett said. "So we'll just continue that way. Tony will be in a backup role for us and he'll be ready Jed Lowrie Jersey  to go if he's called upon to play. But Dak's done an outstanding job up to this point. I'm excited to see him continue to play."   In the meantime, Jones is happy to talk about the Cowboys' quarterback situation, presumably because he survived and last season.Jerry Jones on if he's bothered about constantly being asked about Romo or Dak, "No ... I think its a beautiful position to be in" Troy Hughes (@TommySledge)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:35 , Processed in 0.051563 second(s), 18 queries .