Aaron Rodgers takes shot at Falcons over

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-6-7 13:05:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There hasn't been much trash-talking this week -- or any at all -- between the and in Bert Blyleven Jersey  the lead up to Sunday's NFC Championship Game. However, Packers quarterback did throw out a subtle jab at Atlanta on Friday when he brought up a sensitive topic from the past.   During his pre s conference, Rodgers was asked about how he feels about the crowd noise at the Georgia Dome. Packers-Falcons    "It's really loud in there. Whether that's all natural or not is yet to be seen," Rodgers said,  .   BOOM. That's a  Fernando Rodney Jersey zinger.   The subject of "all-natural" crowd noise is a sensitive topic for the Falcons because they got penalized in March 2015 after an NFL investigation found  to the Georgia Dome. The league found that the team had been using fake crowd noise throughout the 2014 and 2015 seasons, which led to several punishments for the Falcons, including a $350,000 fine and the lo s of a fifth-round draft pick.     Falcons coach Dan Quinn is hoping that the crowd at the Georgia Dome will be able to get loud in an all-natural way on Sunday. Quinn said the crowd was as loud as it's ever been during the Falcons' divisional round playoff win over the .   "When you have  Max Kepler Jersey a crowd like ours, for sure it's an edge," Quinn said,  . "I think anyone who was in that environment last Saturday night knows . I asked people, and they said 'That's the loudest I've ever heard the dome.' That fired me up to know we are going to bring the same energy as they are."   For Sunday's game against Green Bay, Quinn hopes it gets even louder in the dome.   "That pumped me up beyond belief to hear that was as loud as they've ever heard it, Anibal Sanchez Jersey " Quinn said of the Seahawks' game. "I said, 'All right, if that is as loud as it can get, there is only one challenge out there, then.' We hope that same comment is happening Kent Hrbek Jersey  next week. Can we turn it up again?"     The NFC Championship will be the final NFL game ever to be played in the Georgia Dome. Starting next season, the Falcons will play at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, which is scheduled to open in July.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:42 , Processed in 0.046078 second(s), 18 queries .