Google continues to enhance its algorithms

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-6-10 14:47:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
For organic search ranking with major updates over the years. Thankfully, the latest algorithm change, the helpful content update, is hyper-focused on ranking content that’s written for and by people rather than content made primarily for search engine traffic.

Unfortunately, many businesses aren’t aware of the continued updates and are hiring SEO professionals that are either unaware of changes in ranking factors. They continue to approach SEO mechanically rather than combining knowledge of user behavior, and user experience, and providing optimal value. While their ranking may see an increase for a short duration as they game algorithms… over time that investment is lost as Google buries the site because their algorithms identify the gaming.

One of the advantages of running a site the size and age Australia WhatsApp Number List of Martech Zone is that I can deploy my own tests and watch what happens on this site as I adjust my tactics. It’s important to note that I don’t attempt to do any backlinking for Martech Zone. I have no public relations team. Yet, by putting out well-researched content on a fast site with a great experience on desktop or mobile… I continue to increase my organic rankings and acquire relevant traffic via organic search rankings. In other words, I’m providing helpful content.

Helpful Content Update
Google is now rewarding websites that provide high-quality and helpful content while penalizing websites that provide low-quality or misleading content. These updates impact both on-page and off-page ranking factors in the following ways:

On-Page Factors: The helpful content update places greater emphasis on the quality and relevance of the content on a page. Websites with fast, well-written, informative, and useful content are more likely to rank higher in search engine results.

As a result, on-page ranking factors such as content quality, headings, and user experience become even more important.
Off-Page Factors: The helpful content update also impacts off-page ranking factors, especially with regard to backlinks.

Websites that have earned high-quality backlinks from other websites are more likely to rank higher in search engine results. Google considers backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites as a signal of the quality and usefulness of the content on a website. Additionally, websites that engage in manipulative backlink practices or have low-quality backlinks may be penalized by the helpful content update.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:37 , Processed in 0.055057 second(s), 18 queries .