[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 11:15:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Khadiza313 于 2023-4-13 11:16 编辑

Show ads to a specific segment of users uploaded to  . For example show ads to customers from your CRM database or users who visit certain places most often. Setting up a user profile. Use segment data to set up rulesset of rules that you can apply in ad campaign settings. For example you can set up a rule and show ads only to users in your segment who have completed some targeted action call order subscription etc. Rate adjustments. Set up or down bid adjustmentsfor an audience that does not match or matches the selected targeting conditions.

For example set an upward adjustment for an audience segment that is in close proximity within a certain radius to your serviceshop. Do you want a checklist for checking contextual advertising Leave your contacts and we will send it to you by email. Name Email By clicking the Whatsapp Mobile Number List Send button I give my consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Federal Law of July    No.  FZ On Personal Data on the terms and for the purposes specified in the Consent to the processing of personal data Send.

How to create audience segments In  s you can create a segment in the following ways Based on uploaded data CRM data and mobile device ID Lets say your site is integrated with a CRM system or you maintain your customer database in some other way. Based on data such as phone number email address and mobile device IDs you can create a segment in  s. Based on Yandex data   AppMetrica Geolocation and Pixel Y. Audience You can create a user segment with specific characteristics based on   data. For example you need to collect users who visited your site or section of the site and reached the goal for example made a purchase. If your target audience is located in a certain place district of the city etc.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:46 , Processed in 0.052559 second(s), 18 queries .