Our app you can add a discount

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-8 18:48:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Try it for free Even more so now that the European Union has taken to imposing large fines for fake reviews on Google and the rest of the internet. It is illegal to add "your customers" reviews false ones, intended only to misrepresent credibility and mislead consumers. In Poland, we already have cases where such violations of the rules have been detected and quite recently. How to lose business for fake Google ratings, stars and reviews Some time ago, the Internet media was buzzing about the case of two companies that fell under UOKiK.

They dealt with selling and giving a large number of positive reviews to companies on Google Maps in the Google My Business profile. “From our findings so far, it appears that [companies – editorial note. red.] offered to create fake reviews in bulk without whatsapp mobile number list any contact with the product or service being assessed,” commented UOKiK. Google My Business review cost The point was that when a business was just starting its adventure or had too many negative reviews on Google My Business or wanted to look credible and be displayed high in search results it bought fakes. He couldn't remove negative reviews or use his wand to make Google Maps reviews suddenly appear.

Lazy companies instead of obtaining Google reviews in a legal way e g. using an application such as ours simply lied to customers in real life. Buy Google My Business reviews? After all, "the customer will click anyway" And indeed, for a while they succeeded. Over a period of time, these purchased Google reviews have helped many businesses strengthen the position of the Google listing and location of operation; be high in search results; become authentic with the power of stars. However On the other hand, the same bought positive Google reviews sparked action breaking a lot of laws; subject to heavy fines.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:33 , Processed in 0.044636 second(s), 18 queries .