SEO Marketing From the Best SEO Service Providers

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 11:32:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Even after11 years, she could easily see herself staying there for the rest of hercareer. And then she quit. Britt Melby sits on a red chair "Although I amconvinced that things have improved, the development is still a bitworrying," states Britt Meelby Jensen. Photo: Christian Als Takeresponsibility for yourself The fact that she looked away from Novo Nordisk wasnot based on dissatisfaction, but on the fact that she wanted to provesomething to herself. "I wanted to test myself in other settings. At NovoNordisk, I had a strong internal network, so if I was in doubt about something,there was always someone to spar with. But I wanted to go out into deep water,and that probably characterizes several of the choices I have made in mycareer.

I havealways focused on, and also told Latest Mailing Database others, that: 'Remember that you yourself areresponsible for your own career.' You don't always have to sit and wait forothers to make choices for you or to come and ask.' Today, she calls herresignation from Novo Nordisk the most important decision in her career. It ledto increased responsibility and more CEO positions. Initially with the Danishmedical company Dako, which had just acquired new owners from the American westcoast. Britt Melby sits on a blue sofa Leadership with intention The podcastManagement with intention deals and the biggest decisions in the careers of themost exciting Danish top managers.

So ofcourse it's not just about equality in the episode with Britt Meelby Jensen.Listen for yourself and hear what characterizes her as a leader and what hasshaped her career. And also hear, for example, how she approaches presentations:ChristianAls Fold ud Long way to go The new role brought a lot of travel activity, andthis meant that the new CEO got some questions and comments, which she believesare rooted in the fact that she was a woman and a leader. She did not feel affected,but sees it as an expression that women and men in leadership positions areviewed differently. She experienced it when her children were of institutionalage, and where it was sometimes impossible for her to drop off or pick up.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:33 , Processed in 0.051024 second(s), 18 queries .